- The Hirer is responsible for all loss or damage to equipment. Breakages, theft of and unreturned items will be charged at replacement cost.
- The Hirer is permitted to use the goods only for the purpose for which they are designed.
- In the event of personal services being required on-site at any point during the Production or Event, the Hirer agrees to cover all reasonable expenses and per diems. A daily rate for expertise and labour will also apply. Therefore any call-outs will need to be pre-approved by the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall at all times and in all respects indemnify Music Technology Hire Pty in respect of any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims and demands whatsoever brought by any person arising from death of, or injury, to any person or damage to property caused by or arising out of, the use of the hired equipment in any manner whatsoever whether such liability arises under statute or common law or howsoever.
- Music Technology Hire Pty, shall not be liable to the other for any loss of profit, anticipated profits, revenues, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to failure for the provided equipment or service to operate in accordance with its intended means of operation.
- The aggregate liability of Music Technology Hire Pty to the Hirer in respect of claims arising out of or in connection with this agreement or any collateral contract, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount paid by the Hirer to Music Technology Hire Pty in respect of this contract.
- There will be a charge of 4 weeks in advance as a deposit, which will be offset against the final 4 weeks of the hire term. All other payments will be invoiced in 4 weekly cycles, in arrears.
- If Music Technology Hire Pty is not employed to remove the equipment at the end of the hire period then the equipment must be returned to System Sound, 5 Westside Avenue, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207.
- Any breach of the contract including failure to pay within the given terms, Music Technology Hire Pty will be at liberty to repossess any or all of the equipment.
- Unless previously agreed, the hire fees will not be subject to any reductions or waivers.
- The Hirer will be issued with an approximate value of the equipment for insurance purposes, and it is the responsibility of the hirer to have adequate insurance cover for the equipment as well as Public Liability Insurance in all regards.
- Any material change in this contract regarding Terms should be discussed in good time and in good faith.
Music Technology Hire Pty
ACN: 666 459 678